This November, Allen voters will decide on two bond propositions for the city’s schools that total $23.6 million, and the deadline to register to vote is Monday, Oct. 4.
Voter registration applications must be postmarked or brought in person to the county registrar’s office by the end of business hours on Oct. 4.
Residents can get a registration application on the county’s website here, but it must be printed out and mailed. Collin County residents who have moved to another home in the county can update their addresses here.
For questions about how to fill out the application, please call the secretary of state’s office toll-free at 1-800-252-VOTE (8683).
Requests for mail-in ballots must be received by Friday, Oct. 22.
The two propositions on the $23.6 million bond package include updates to several facilities, turf and track improvements at various Allen ISD athletic facilities, and the addition of turf and a track at Ford Middle School. Voters will also decide on eight amendments to the Texas Constitution.
Early voting will take place from Oct. 18 to Oct. 29. Voters may cast their ballots at any voting center in Collin County.
Other election resources
- For a list of early voting locations in Collin County, click here.
- For Election Day voting locations, click here.
- To see whether you’re a registered Collin County voter, click here and check here for your voter registration status in Texas.
- To search for a sample ballot by address, visit the county website here.
- For a full text of the proposed amendments to the Texas Constitution, click here.
- To visit the district’s bond website, click here.