The weather has been quite changeable lately with some dramatic temperature swings. That trend will continue for the next few days.
Milder weather is set to return Friday with highs rebounding back into the upper 60s to lower 70s. With the warmer air pushing in, there may be a bit of light rain or drizzle around sunrise Friday. The clouds will clear out though, leading to a partly cloudy and mild afternoon.
Our next cold front will arrive early Saturday with a reinforcement of cooler air and highs back down into the 50s along with a gusty north breeze.
There will be a chance of rain on Sunday. At this time, the rain is not expected to be heavy or widespread. In fact, most of it should be in the form of spotty light rain or drizzle. Temperatures will rebound into the 60s Sunday and then the 70s for Monday and Tuesday.
Additional rain chances and temperature changes are in store for parts of next week as another cold front arrives around mid-week.
- TONIGHT: Cloudy with a slight chance of patchy drizzle. Low: 50. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Cloudy in the morning with a slight chance of drizzle. Clearing skies and warmer in the afternoon. High: 71. Wind: S 15-20 mph.
- SATURDAY: Cooler with a mix of clouds and sun. Low: 47. High: 58. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of showers. Low: 49. High: 61. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly cloudy, breezy and mild with a 20% chance of showers. Low: 58. High: 74. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy. Low: 60. High: 70. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool. Low: 50. High: 58. Wind: N 5-10 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool with a 30% chance of showers. Low: 50. High: 58. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool. Low: 44. High: 56. Wind: NE 5-10.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 44. High: 55. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool. Low: 42. High: 50. Wind: N 5-10 mph.